- Major Donor Programs. Planning and integration of a new major donor program into your organization’s existing development effort, or enhancing an existing major donor effort.
- Donor Cultivation Programs. Development of a systematic cultivation program for individual and institutional donors and prospects.
- Donor Campaigns. Design and creation of an inaugural individual donor campaign plan with implementation strategies; or an approach to enhance results of existing campaign.
- Fund Development Policies. Create or update your governance policies to include clear fund development expectations in plain language.
- Development Staff Hiring. Participation in job description development, resume review, interviews, and other tasks as needed.
- Creative Consulting. Services to strengthen your board, improve your organization’s fundraising strengths, address and solve problems, and develop related strategies and tactics.
- Regular one-on-one meetings with development directors, executive directors or board members for specific skill development, meeting day-to-day challenges and issues, including relationships and communication, and addressing burnout.
TRAININGS AND PRESENTATIONS
Below are examples of trainings and presentations that have been delivered to a wide range of nonprofits. All trainings and presentations are individually tailored to meet each organization’s unique needs:
- Fundraising 101. An overview of the components of a dynamic, effective, and diversified fundraising program.
- Infuse Your Board with Fundraising Verve! Use your organizations mission, vision and impact to inspire your Board to cultivate and solicit with panache and success.
- Unleash Your Inner Fundraiser! Learn the nuts-and-bolts of how to solicit prospects with grace and effectiveness in this interactive session.
- Secrets of Successful Individual Donor Campaigns. Gain the strategies, tactics and tools to conduct a winning individual fundraising campaign.
- Growing Major Donors. How to plan and launch a major donor program, including board and staff roles.
- Commonsense Cultivation. Develop a systematic donor and prospect cultivation program that integrates your organization’s inherent strengths and current resources.
- Creating a Culture of Fund Development. The most successful development efforts engage the entire organization. Learn how to involve the entire staff and board with an emphasis on mission, vision and relationships.
- You Can Fund Raise without Asking for Money. Your general staff will learn how to participate in fundraising in a way that is rewarding and increases your nonprofit’s development results.
- Fund Development Planning. Develop and apply the skills, tools and approach to creating an effective fund development plan.